The Champions!



Manchester United, champions of Barclays Premier League 2008-2009. What an achievement, it was just a matter of time before they wrap it up! But in football, you can never predict things too early because they could twist and turn in just 1minute. So it's finally official, we finally got crown as champions, what made it even sweeter was that we did it in our own home, Old Trafford, our theater of dreams. All credited to the whole team, but one i must respect and pay tribute would be the manager! Sir Alex Ferguson, he has change the entire club since he step foot in it, i cannot imagine the day he retires, it's almost like selling 3 top world class players in a year. But he did an interview during the title celebration.

When it’s like this, how can you even contemplate contemplating retirement?
I’m not contemplating, definitely not contemplating. I’ll carry on and I’m going to stay as a manager. My health will tell me when to quit. Let’s pray my health’s this good in five years.

Now let's all pray he stays on for a few more years =) But there were also a few sad moments during and after that match, the response from the fans when Carlos Tevez got subbed was amazing, very emotional and he cried in the dugout after the match. I highly doubt the club would spend 32million Euros on him. But i am sure he has an important role to play in the Champions League finale, who knows the club might change their minds. I will just post up some celebration picture shots i stole from the net =D


Final whistle blows..


Wayne Rooney, i love this kid!




Ronny, CR7


and our boss! Sir Alex.

What a special night it is, i woke up this morning noticing Real Madrid had lost their match that means automatically Barcelona has also won the Spanish La Liga. Now both sides can just rest their superstars as they go marching on to ROME on May 27th Champions League Final. I will be in Hong Kong then, but you can bet my ass i will be behind a TV set or a bar watching the game =) Til my next post, have a great weekend baby!! I certainly got one =))

"United Road, take me home
To the place, I belong;
To Old Trafford, to see United;
Take me home, United road"