Now we wait!

United lost..... big sigh

Remember i said they were showing it on regular tv in Hong Kong? Yeah somehow it did not, so i missed the entire first half, instead i was busy finding live streaming sites to watch and desperately enough i was on soccernet.com the entire time reading live commentary. When United was 1-0 down, my baby and Mandy felt so sad that i cant cheer my team on live so they decided to find a bar nearby the house. So they brought me along and yay we manage to find a bar that was showing it, but of course it was packed! Couldn't really find a place to sit until the 60+ minutes and when Messi scored the second goal, my tears was just hanging onto my eyes... It was one of the hardest thing to do, when you love and support United since young and see them lose in a champions league final, and when you see your favorite player Lionel Messi and also favorite team you support in Spanish league winning... It was like a up and down mixed emotions for me, but nonetheless my heart lies with Manchester United forever.

So better luck next season, and i don't think the team should be too upset thinking back what they have achieve this year. First off by winning the Community Shield, and then being the first British team to win World Club Cup. Coming back from Japan was tough enough to adjust and they did not just perform well, but they went on winning the League Cup and also smashing a amazing record of 1,122 minutes without conceding a goal, which means a lot of clean sheet matches. Then came May they clinched the Barclays Premier League and now getting runners up medal in Champions League, 2 consecutive final in a row. To be honest, given the stats i stated, almost every club in the world would wanna have that except for Barcelona =) Anyway congratulations to them, especially to Pep Guardiola on his first season in charge, Lionel Messi who missed up on the final when they won few years back & Thierry Henry's first Champions League glory. Treble, what an amazing achievement.

Speaking of treble, guess what i saw in Macau? Manchester United fan club store, omg its so surreal to be in there. It's huge, its red, its amazing, it gave me goosebumps walking upstairs to see the videos, songs, statues, signed balls, jersey, pictures, everything. They even have a dressing room look-a-like in the stadium, but i needed to pay to enter, too bad i had little cash with me during then. I will post the pictures up because i manage to capture a few nice shots in there when i am not allowed too =/ hahaha! Oh yes, i bought an old official limited jersey as well!! The 1999 treble winning Champions League one, i know its ugly but some stuffs are just worth buying even if its ugly! I know for a fact if i did not get it, it will probably haunt me for quite some time, so WHAT THE HECK! I got it =)) So happy now hehehehe!!

Alright i need to shower n head out to get my HK style dressing clothes. Mandy and my baby will be shopping for me, cheap stuffs =D So long people, see ya'll in a couple of days time!

PS: Now we wait for the Champions in July 18th =)
Glory Glory Man.United.