Holiday!

Hey y'all !! Man, i am so tired these few days. I have been very busy with work lately, many calls to make, follow up, collecting documents, meeting clients, passing documents, that's work life :( Well, besides work, i have re-join Celebrity Fitness in One Utama, but this time is different, my baby joined me! To be honest, even though it's only been a week, i am already super proud of her. She went each time i go, and that means 5-6 times a week. Yes i am that crazy when i am determine to lose my tummy, hehee.. We may not be in there for long, but we don't waste time sitting or resting much, and just go on and on! Did not think she would manage to go for long, but hey i underestimated her, my bad =P So good job hunie!!

Alright, aside from that, guess what?! It's my vacation week, wheeeeeee!! I am off to HK tomorrow for the entire week. I am really excited, can't wait to travel again, but i foresee my self spending alot on food and transport :( But what to do, i need them to survive and go around, and at least i have free accommodation. So i guess i can't ask for too much, hehee.. I can't wait to go Disneyland, i heard its pretty crap from the other Disneyland, but i really don't care. I haven't been to any, and it's not very hard to satisfy me when it comes to ammusement park =P We are still considering about Ocean Park, i heard the ticket price is expensive as well. I am counting together with Disneyland of course, but the main attraction there would be the Panda bear, but i rather go to the zoo if they have it there :P Oeoeee, all the talk about Hong Kong just excites me more, but only 1 thing puts me off the mood, swine flu or whatever you wanna call it H1N1 crap. Cross my fingers i go there healthy and coming back the same way, really scary :( BZZZzzz!! And now it seems my gf wants me to wear the face mask for the entire journey, omfg. I am going to look more ridiculous now... Great!

Anyway it's getting really late now, and we haven't really pack shit. I will probably post my next entry in Hong Kong, with pics =)) Hopefully the weather isn't as hot as here, would really hate it when i start sweating.. Until my next post, have a great weekend, pretty sure i will !!

Much Love =P
HHHHHHHhhKKKkkkkkkkK!