Do You Want Worms With That?


Google "burger earthworms" and the top answer is "good burger and ground beef recipes" from the Jollibee website.

I just couldn't help myself from posting this web diary entry after I read a friend's blog (I tell you this boy is a geek) who showed how Jollibee (the Pinoy version of the evil McDonald's. Hey, I know they are both evil for promoting fat kids but I have to be honest and say I eat their junk once in a while. You can't always be healthy you know), ok where was I?

Well, it turns out that Jollibee could be
a. Trying to cheat the google search algorithm by embedding meta-tags in their website
b. Really making their burgers with earthworms.
c. Telling us it's ok to eat earthworm burgers (it's high in protein anyway)

If this is true then by plain and simple logic: Aga Mulach eats earthworm burgers with a big smile and he even got paid millions of pesoses to do it.

I have nothing against eating earthworms, but at least I'd want to know beforehand and as long as they are organic fairtrade earthworms and not the parasitic ones that penetrate the pores of your feet. (Because you walk barefoot against the advice of those third world public service announcements telling you it's bad to walk barefoot.) At least Jollibee is being honest about the whole issue. I mean, I've eaten in some of the dodgiest turo-turo carinderias and God knows what's in those viands. (But I ain't complaining, the dishes were well delicious anyway.)

Think again before you answer the question "You want them supersized?"


Metatags: yes, there is a website http://www.jollibee.com.ph/jollibee-earthworms.html. Click ctrl-a and there you have the incontrovertible proof - Jollibee earthworms magically appear.