First the Manbag and now the Manties

I take great pleasure in practical problem solving. I think this is why I became an engineer. I love taking things apart just to see how they work. (That doesn't mean I can put it back together but then that's also half the fun.)

But there are still some mysteries in life that my feeble mind cannot possibly even begin to understand in just one lifetime.

Like this great conundrum that stared me right in the face and mocked my powers of comprehension recently. My primary school tormentor Aubrey and I went window shopping in Harajuku and I so wanted a couple of these really super cool undies which immediately caught my eye. They were not only arty-farty retro-chic and sexy they were also a cheapo 300 yen a piece!

And yet, the salesgirl didn't want to sell them to me. Must be the language barrier said that little voice in my brain so I dispatched Aubrey for her Nippongo language skills.

Apparently they are WOMEN's undies. No way I screamed. They were clearly MEN's undies.

And so if any girl can solve this great puzzle, I will send you a sweet lollipop that I've licked twice (in lieu of a kiss) that you can put under your pillow and guaranteed to give you sweet dreams - What the frigging bloody hell do girls need a Y-FRONTed underwear for?!?!?!?

Y-front undies are clearly designed for boys so that those hairy balls are given adequate support with the slot giving us another way to bring little Pedro out when taking a pee.

Nevertheless, I'm getting three of these Harajuku 'panties' for myself.


Man, ain't that a sexy piece of kit! "To go where you could not..."

So many nice designs to choose from! When I'm ready to break my vow of celibacy and restraint, I'm going to wear these babies and I'm so going to get laid.