Mixed Nuts


The week's colour is Blue for Les Bleus and Gli Azzurri.

It's been so hot and humid in Middle Earth that I'm forced to sleep in my birthday suit without a blanket with all my windows open. I love the cold showers though.

Is it just me or have Maria Sharapova's grunts in Wimbledon turned from erotic to really ear piercing annoying?It's been measured at 130 decibels. That's numerically twice the speed of my second serve. The BBC coverage is the best! You can watch all the matches live on your computer so you can still go to the office and pretend to be working hard while cutie Henin-Hardenne works the baseline. Got Wifi? Even better.

Mi dispiace. Ti amo Italia. His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and me love Italy and go there every so often for holiday. Yet, we are rooting for Zizou the Sorcerer to win the World Cup. At the beginning of the tournament, no one expected the snail-eating garlic breath Les Bleus to go this far. They have, and I hope they win.

I have not really paid attention, but is Lance Armstrong still racing in this year's Tour de France? Pop quiz: On which side of the saddle does Lance let his one testicle hang? Just out of curiosity.

The bad news last Sunday. Pretty boy Ronaldo winked and talented Shrek got a red card and got sent off. This world cup Portugal team is playing in the wrong sport. In their match versus France, Big Phil's boys were doing synchronized diving as if they were fishing for bacalao.

Now, this is class. You won't see this in Buy and Sell.

I nearly followed Posh Spice' one cucumber slice a day diet but I realised that I'm three months preggers. So I need to eat at least 3000 calories a day. (Posh Spice is out of this planet thin. I wonder how Beckham feels like each night shagging nothing but pelvic bone?)

Me and the three hour siesta under the shade.

Happy Birthday Gina! Now, I am not ashamed to admit that I went to Swiss Finishing school to polish my social graces but when the waiter at Fisher's laid out my cubiertos I freaked out. Do you really need that oyster fork? Man, I come from Las Islas Filipinas. In them islands, we slurp our oysters from the shell noh.