I've Got A New Ride......


The New Nashmobile. Hanep, bagong segunda mano, kaya naman ang saddle balot pa rin ng plastic, parang yung upuan ng Lancer mo na 5 years old...it's so Pinoy....(baka kasi madumihan.)

It's been almost 8 months since my bike, The Green Manalishi, was stolen. I thought it was time to get a replacement.

Trawling through the online buy and sell sites I found a bike for £50 from a pretty Austrian girl and quickly took her home.

I immediately mounted her but not after lubricating her properly. It felt so good riding her. There were some rough sections sections along the way but thankfully she had very soft bumpers which rebounded well whenever I pressed on them.

I've straddled her for almost a week now. She's so quick to respond to my exertions and with her I can come and go quickly. Each time we're together, I become more adventurous and try different routes with her. I love her already and will take better care of her than the previous one......


My personal parking space. Those bikes on the right are for the lowly muchachos...

HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit and the new ride.

Aah, 'tis nice to mount her in the countryside....

To commemorate this recent acquisition, we've asked a special guest to appear in our AM Radio show to recite an appropriate ode....