Vegetarians - The Spawn of Satan

This isn't really about vegetarians, but rather about today's meaty dinner which His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and I had. (And I have nothing against vegetarians. After all, I'm also a lesbian.)

Mind you, we did eat vegetarians as I had the olive tapenade stuffed corn-fed chicken. I just hope Chef Blanc personally ensured that each of those chickens in his farm did not eat earthworms on the side. I also had truffle-scented foie gras for starter but I'm pretty certain that the goose who sacrificed its liver for me was also only fed corn. So again, another vegetarian dish.

And as much as I do not disparage vegetarians, I also do not hold any ill will against Satanists. I apologise profusely to any Satanists out there. This is a force of habit from my Catholic upbringing to just blame the ills of the world to Satanists. I thought it would make for a sensational blog diary heading. It's against the law in England to discriminate or offend anyone based on their religion (Satanists, Baptists, Scientologists, Presbyterians, Jesuits, St. Benilde Students, etc. included). I'm more than happy to give alms to poor Satanists and in fact I think they have a more interesting manner of worship, topless girls and all. I do draw the line on drinking sacrificial blood. At least my Catholic parish was sensible enough to say "Drinking blood is a metaphor, let's have wine instead."


His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and the foie gras.

HRO Karl Willem and the vegetarian chicken.

Chef Blanc's crumble. Two weeks to early for my birthday (which I don't really celebrate but this doesn't mean I won't accept gifts....)