What photoshop??????????



Aaaaah, Lago Como, La Dolce Vita at the foot of the Italian Alps. Favourite hideaway of The Nashman.

The snow-capped peaks rise majestically and kiss the clouds, providing a dramatic backdrop to a very important announcement I have to make.

Doubting Thomases, one a former editor of The Philippine Colegian (whatever that is. I heard that it also produced the likes of Miriam Santiago, a Senator who has totally lost the plot), and one writer for The International Herald Tribune (another paper that is just barely good enough to wipe my ass) have accused me of significantly altering my pictures! They have opined that my butt cheeks look too artificial in previous posts (all done for the sake of art) and had the gall to suggest, nay, claim(!), that they were edited to make them yummier and well proportioned....This is pure slander!

Let me assert that:

I FRIGGING DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO MODIFY IMAGES BEYOND GAMMA, BRIGHTNESS, and SATURATION ADJUSTMENTS! I DO NOT TOLERATE CHEATING THE WAY GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO DOES!

Those brown cheeks are real, betch. I understand if you are envious. I know that my humps are ridiculously ridiculously plump.

And to remind you how real they are, here are the Nashman twins mooning you all the way from Bellagio....


Ciao bella, shall we make beso beso?