The Nashman Studies of Motion 25: Other Humps....


Conservationists hailed today's news that the blue whale population is on the rise after a mother and her calves where spotted close to shore..........

I have to be honest and say not all the pictures on this blog diary of mine were taken by me. I have photo-fairies under my employ and they can usually be relied upon to bend over so that I can get a good shot. I'm too lazy to carry a camera and clicking it takes so much effort. I just say "Pssst, hoy! Maganda yun, kunan mo ng litrato."

Let "me" show you how to take photographs properly in stereo! (It's me taking a picture of my photo fairy taking a picture for me....)

1. Pabababa ng pababa....


2. ng pababa ng pababa....


3. Sige pa, baby, Let's get on down.......


4. ...Tissue! Tissue! That girl on the left nilabasan yata ng ebak.....(hindi ko po sya kaano-ano.)


Of course, for my legions of gay/badichi blog fans (like Ashley, Alternati, Jux), I'm all for equal opportunities.......

....work it like you own it betches.......(click on the pictures to get your happy meal supersized!)

Swing low, sweet chariot....