April 1st Fool Day

April's fool day. Been part of the last 25 years of having to celebrate this fun day, nothing came close as good as how i got owned by a game. I am pretty sure every football fans in the world has tried or played this addictive game called "Football Manager". So it was just another random day that i was continuing my saved game of Barcelona. This is exactly what happened..

Topic of the news :
Nicholas lands Barcelona windfall
(I was unsure what it meant, because this was the very first time i came across this)

News written below:
In a display of incredible generosity, the Barcelona board have decided to award you a sum in the region of £550M to spend on players and a new stadium. Please confirm you acceptance of this unexpected bonus.
(I went WTF £550M, FIRST time i got this shit! Excitedly click the accept button bottom of screen and this happened)



(Click to enlarge)

Talk about getting April fooled, i got it from a game! It's cool how the game could react on the actual date today & also the date of the game. (It was on April 1st on my game as well) 1word : Classic.

PS: Can't wait to see my baby!! She's coming tomorrow night =)) Kussjee