I Quit!

Not blogging! hahaha, i am talking about smoking!

I have stopped smoking since 1st January 2006, it's been 3 years plus. I have brag about it to many people, and i am still damn proud i manage to quit. I started smoking since 14years old, can still remember where i started and how i started. Adrian Cheah, my best friend, haha yes he started few months before he let me try the first ever puff. I got hooked into it not long after that, always had trouble buying them from a 7-eleven, mamak store, or anywhere else that sells 'em. Because i obviously looked underage, and it's against the law to sell them to me! Back then i was hanging out with much older people (i still do) so they always give me a hand when i needed to buy. Thinking about all the shit's i do back then, kinda funny and really bad -_- But i guess it made me who i am today and i am not regretting!

"If Nic could stop, i or anyone in the world could" I heard this line a million times, but after a million years, none of my friends manage to quit yet :( I know how hard it is, trust me, been there done that! But end of the day, i believe its just about the motivation and the will to quit, then it will just do fine. People say stress leads you to smoking, could be true, but thats for smokers point of view, and how much stress can you possibly have? I still remembered the day i quit. It was New years eve, i forgot the hotel we were partying at, i bought 4 packets because i knew it will be gone by end of the night. Plus Malaysians have a habbit of taking other people's cigarettes, lol. I woke the next morning in the hotel room, finding my self having 3packets left! I remembered afew of my friends wanted it because they knew my "new year resolution" was to quit smoking. In my head saying, smoke one last one before you throw them away, but i knew at that point if i do, i will not quit. I then squashed all of it and threw in the dustbin =)

What made me quit? Just 1 reason, lol. "Jois Ang" She will never date a smoker and she is very particular with guys teeth. HAHA, that was before we met and thats another long story too =P So yes i quit because of a girl, a damn great move! Not too long after that i did laser teeth whitening as well, haha.. OMG can't believe i wrote that in here *shy* Well, i am so happy i did it. I used to get sinus regularly, and now it only comes once in 2-3months. My taste bud is so much better too, but it's kinda bad cause it made me eat a lot after that =/ I also don't get the disgust look from people walking in and out of a room. You may hate me for saying this, haha but i bet you smokers know how smelly it is too when another smoker comes in the room smelling like that. Finally, my health. I feel so much healthier now, stamina for sports have gained too. Maybe in 5-6 years time i will take an x-ray of my chest and see if it's still black, pretty sure it still is but wont be BAD =)

I am so happy the government has finally apply the fucking disgusting !@#!@#%%^& pictures on most of the cigarettes boxes. I think it will help, they look really sick, and the scary part of it. It might actually look like that in every smokers body system =/ What's better is they fill the whole box with the images! Hahah, that is just plain mean huh? LOL. I manage to see a few, not because i want to but there are boxes everywhere when i go! Just gross the shit outta me.. Click here to see just some of the designs. Warning, do not click if you are easily gross out =D

95% my group of friends smokes. I don't think all of them will quit, but hopefully someday some will :) I always try my best to get them to quit, will be a super proud papa when they do, haha! Alright enough of another random nonsence entry. Can't wait to see Liverpool get knock out from Champions League tonight =) WOOOHOO! Laters