OeoOeoee

I have just viewed one of the best commercial out there by Heineken. That's also one of the few beers i love and enjoy drinking, probably my favorite from the rest. So without furthermore, i will upload below and enjoy. Should be a Dutch ad from the way they are speaking, i am slowly learning them from my baby, but she sucks at teaching =p Ik hou van jou ! heeehee





Hilarious? Haha tell me about it! Alright lets swerve topic, i am sure many horror movie fans have watched "Shutter" and "Alone" (Thai version) Guess what? Director and co writer of the 2 movies have worked together for this upcoming film called "Coming Soon" Oh my god, the movie has got to do with cinema/movie, when i saw this in the cinema trailer, got me goosebumps & almost pee in my pants! The movie will be out April 16th! So for all you horror freaks, go get tickets for it, pretty sure it wont suck like the rest! Watch the trailer and you probably know what i mean! (Baby i am waiting for you to watch with me!) Kusje ♥