I.C.M.Y.L.M

So how was your weekend? I actually had a little bit of fun on Friday night, despite having to work on Saturday 10am-6pm. Sitting in the sales gallery launch of a developer and not getting any confirmed case by the end of the day pretty much just destroys your day. But nothing much you can do if you are working in my kinda line of work, especially when the economy is so bad lately. No one dares to invest in properties unless its really worth it, or they are just plain rich :) Anyway screw it, i was in Aaliya on Friday night, celebrating my good friend Azrin's birthday! It's his 28th, wow, how time has flew.. In fact i don't even remember how long i have known him, but from CounterStrike game that's for sure :D We were team mates for at least 3-4 years before calling it quit. It wasn't in a club, there weren't much alcohols like usual, but 2bottles of Vodka and a bottle of Glenfiddich for a bar/restaurant standard is still alot! I love partying when there's an occassion because most of us will eventually turn up for it, and we hardly see most of each other these days due to work/ girlfriends/ being old, haha and many other reasons! I had to leave early cause of work the next day, but yep, i still had fun catching up with my other goodie friends :)

Oh yes, i finally ask a refund for Rihanna concert tickets! Couldn't be fucked waiting for her anymore, from 2weeks after her postponed date til now, still no news. But the official ticket company that i bought from will only refund the money back in between 30-45days. WTF!?!? Damn freaking ridiculous in my opinion! Too bad, can't do anything but just wait for it. Speaking about concerts, Wang Lee Hom will be coming to KL on May 2nd, my baby adores him, i am pretty sure because of his looks =P We will most likely be attending that concert, but of course at a discount price from Celcom's promotion. I honestly don't know much of his songs, except for just a few, hopefully he sings them or else i will be really ZzzZzZ in the stadium!



I will be there in late May :) Just in case you are wondering where that is. Hong Kong! I will be there for a week and what's even better about this trip is, Baby and i don't have to even pay a single cent for accommodation thanks to her good friend Mandy. She is also dutch but origin from HK, will be there 5-6 months for internship. After hearing all the expensive food story's from my friends, thank god she will be guiding us around and not get conned. I wont be shopping much, but afterall i heard its way cheaper than the stuffs in KL, maybe 1 or 2 things wont hurt..HEHE! We will also cover Macau, Disney Land, and most of the tourist sites, thank you again Mandy for the free accommodation & tour guide this coming May! It's going to be a pretty budget trip afterall, so excited!!

This blogging thing is pretty fun, it definitely beats the crap out of sitting down doing nothing! On top of that at least some of my friends or family(sister in Melbourne) that doesn't have time for me, gets updated if he/she ever wonders into my page. Nothing much else to say but 17more days to be with my baby agaaaaaain :D:D!! Woohooo, lataaaaaaaa people~ Nights!