Glory glory Man Utd !!

Half time:
Man.United 0 vs Tottenham 2

Full time:
Man.United 5 vs Tottenham 2

Never in my life i have panicked or doubted Manchester United to come back from losing until the final whistle blows. I quote "They will win 4-2! Or definitely win if its not that score!" That's why i am truly grateful to have supported this club since young, they have set a mentality bar to never give up until the ref has the final say. This football club has made many special unforgettable nights, and they will always have a special place in my heart =) So many match winners in the team, not just the old team, but also the current. Really great to see them win in such a way, totally made my day!!! Now to all you Liverpool fans, i guess you just gotta wait for another year, enjoy camping with 0 trophy in the cabinet this year.
















On a side note, Bahrain F1 Grand Prix is this weekend! The land of the dessert, hopefully it doesn't rain this time around. Ferrari has qualified 8th and 10th place respectively, but dare i say, they will do very well this race. I have regain confidence in them this race, if they don't win. THE least would be a podium finish, I'll eat my words if they don't! =P Come on Scuderia Ferrari!!!! Make it a great weekend for me!

Til then, time to hit the bed :(
Nights people~


Update: Alright, fine! Ferrari did not win or got on the podium :( But at least they finally scored 3points in Bahrain circuit. Not a bad effort, good job Kimi! Alright let's move on to Europe, SPAIN next! I am sure they will be ready =) Beware of the prancing horse peeps..!