Crappy start..just the beginning

Ever woke with your body sitting up and whole body sweating from nightmare? Well i did yesterday night, i haven't had 2 very good nights of sleep (Thurs & Fri) I ran in the toilet and wash my face immediately and just sat on my bed for a little while more before i had to wake for work this morning. Never i had such dream before, but to cut things short since i don't plan to write the story here, i was about to kill someone, and that made me open my eyes. Yes it's pretty shocking, but funny how that "person" pissed me really badly in the dream. (random guy btw) Well my night wasn't the worst, i woke this morning with a fucking sinus. I have been sneezing whole day and i feel so weak. Guess i have to go through this shit the whole day, before it goes away tomorrow morning :(

Anyway i really hope i can sleep well in the next few nights before my gf returns from Bali. Speaking about her, i haven't heard from her since she took off from Singapore (except an email) We couldn't communicate because her sim card do not having roaming service, but not sure why she hasn't tried to call me through a public phone or some sort. Hopefully i get a call sometime soon before i get too worried, but im sure she's having the time of her life there...

Oh yes, remember the tickets i bought for Wang Lee Hom? Yes i am trying to sell them now, so if anyone is interested please get them to contact me! The concert is next weekend May 2nd, Bukit Jalil ! RM198 tickets but i am selling at RM139, the same price i got them for. I have a few friends considering it, but first come first serve as usual =) I am still going, but i got free tickets thanks to my baby's friend (Cindy a canadian girl she met during student exchange period in SG) It get's even better, she might be able to bring us to his rehearsal, not like im super excited for that, but yeah if i could meet and have a picture with him, would be really great. But the thoughts of driving all the way to Bukit Jalil just to see him rehearst and not have a picture with him kinda ZzZz =D So hopefully we get that opportunity...

Okay this sinus is pissing me off, i'll just sign off here.. Will probably update a little bit more later in the night, if i get better =((

PS: Bet there's alot of spelling or grammar error! I don't think or type well when i get sinus! But fuck it! SO TOO BAD!! hehe...

5 more days.......