Long distance?

In just 8days,

I will be spending an entire whole 8 months and a few weeks day and night with my girlfriend. Thinking about it just feel so unreal, never thought this could or would actually happen. So question is will it be a good or bad thing? What kinda silly question is that? But many couples could easily get bored of each other after a few years spending together, some could argue or fight so many times they would eventually break it off. I can't read the future, i can't predict what it's going to be like for us, but sure as hell i have waited for this moment the past 2years. I will not let other people's story or experience get affected in our relationship.

Many people has respected me or rather us to actually stand being away, and continue this long distance relationship. Not just being away for a few months or years, but probably until we decide to get married. Sometimes i wonder as well, how are we going to work? She raised and born in the Netherlands and i am from KL. But only time would tell right..? =)

Honestly it sucks, but you know what i like about it. The challenges we face through everyday, the missing each other feeling, the up and downs moment when we need each other so badly, and most importantly the trust. All this challenges adds up together and if we manage to get through it again before seeing each other, means we just gain an extra level. Let me just tell you how i feel when i see her walking through those "arrival" gate in KLIA airport(or me reaching the "arrival" sign at Schiphol Amsterdam airport) There's no words to describe, the feeling i get, only comes during those moment. In just 8 days time, i will regain those special moment again, it may just be 3 weeks ago, but it feels like eternity life long wait. Thinking about it just brings a big ass smile on my face!

I am also very glad she finally met my eldest sister, that works in Melbourne. So the only time she comes back to visit is during CNY, and if you read my previous article, my baby was here this year. I would say i have gain a level of trust with her parents and family too. To actually allowing me to stay there for a whole month in Amsterdam was a very grateful thing for them to do. That's because i only met them once before i crash at their house, and it was a very very short breakfast meet up in KL! Hahaha, i was so damn nervous when i had to pick them up from the cousins house, i ended up parking like a newbie as well. The dad was looking at me as if i din't know how to park! LOL! *PHEW* Everything is cool now, and damn glad we could get a long? I THINK? =P

Haven't been talking to my girlfriend much lately because this is her final 2weeks there, and its also the exams period. She will be going off to Bali / Gili island in Indonesia with afew of her exchange student friends this Thursday til Tuesday. I am jealous :( It's BALI ! May not be the greatest place to go, but always wanted to go with her.. Anyway screw it, we will be spending many more happy places in the next couple of months =) I can't wait!

This year is going to be a great year for us. Definitely, maybe :)

HAHA Ok that was lame =p I KNOW, i had to stop the emo'ness!! Cheers ya'll !