Great Weekend

Woohoo !! I finally had some crazy fun this weekend! As everyone knows, my gf is back in town, so my life is pretty much full of joy at the moment =) I know it's a late update on the football news, but im pretty sure by now all of you know the ManUtd vs Arsenal of the champions league semi final result (1-0) Not a great result, but its good enough to not concede an away goal. Besides that, Manchester United is a step closer to winning the English league after beating Middlesbrough 2-0 away. It's a matter of time before we wrap things up, hopefully by next weekend. 

Meanwhile, El Classico was this weekend too, they played last night. Barcelona vs Real Madrid, how can you not watch that?? It started off badly when Real Madrid took the lead, and bam. Full time Real Madrid 2 Barcelona 6!!! What a game, a new history made! Scoring 6 in Santiago Bernabeu, what a humiliation show to their home fans. It's also a matter of time before Barcelona takes the league. Lionel Messi, i love you!! =) 




I woke so early ;( But i am still tired, will update more later when i feel more energetic =) Oh and Wang Lee Hom concert was the bomb, lol! Yeah coming from me, chinese concert?!?#!? But yes hat off to Cindy for getting us the VVIP tickets, will be on my next entry =)  Have a great Sunday, cheers