Wet, Wet. Very Wet Weekend


Yes the title says it all. If you read my blog, you would have knew my babygirl was coming down to KL on Thursday night, not just to be with me but also for the Formula 1 race.

The week started off pretty slow, we were in One Utama getting our lunch, so at the same time we bought 2movie tickets to Fast & Furious 4. During lunch, my baby has this "headache" that i really fucking
HATE, whenever this comes, she needs to sleep it off for at least 3-5 hours minimum. So obviously we burned our tickets away, and head straight home. Too bad for me, my brother had already watched it, and apparently it's not that great to watch it twice even for free, lol. Later that night we just had a chilled out night in a bar/cafe to have a few alcoholic drinks with friends. Yes it did rain that night as well...

Saturday! F1 qualifying day, remember i said my family would normally get free tickets to paddock or even grand stand at least. Nope! Not this year, but that's not going to stop me from bringing my baby to her first ever f1 race. We went to Sepang just few hours before the qualifying start, and hope to catch some illegal ticket sellers on the street selling discounted price tickets. Just before we reach, a friend of mine was working and telling me there are cops or security catching those unofficial sellers and buyers! Got me a little worry that i need to actually buy it off from the ticket counter, and in the end we did that! RM100, whahaha! Amazing seat as well, just next to grand stand, and i could walk back n front with many different angles to view from. I got it dirt cheap because we purchase the student price tickets! It feels great to look young and to keep your student id! =D Woohooo!! We both were super excited and happily snapping pictures away, as usual it was qualifying day, so it wasn't that pack! The sun was OMG HOT, but up until it ended, the rain poured like cats and dogs, took me 2hours to reach home -__-

Then came on race day, we were excited not just for the race, but also because jamiroquai was going to give a live performance after that. But the weather made it a very very dissapointing day, and it got me a little sick today :( It started raining since 11am morning, as we started our journey to Sepang at 2pm, the rain stopped! I thought if we would leave early, we might escape the jam to go there. LOL, we got stuck in the jam til about 3.30pm and finally got down the car close to 4pm. We rushed in pretty fast, hoping not to miss anything, and imagine the sun was three times hotter than yesterday during qualifying. I was sweating as if i was playing football, i am not exaggerating, i felt very unsual too, sweating that much :/ Not long into the race,
RAIN poured so heavily til they had to suspend the race. That also meant Ferrari YET again the team i support, scored 0 points! Viva la Ferrari. ZzZz! The rain did not stop after that, it kept continuing to the after party, where Jamiroquai was going to perform. It was very muddy, wet, cold, uncomfortable so we decided to fuck this shit and head back home for dinner.

After all of this, even after the rain ruined most of the fun things. I still enjoyed spending every single seconds with my babygirl, wont be seeing her til April 30th :( That's considered short to me from what i have gone through, but still..When you are nearer to each other, it seems harder even for a day. I will just post a few pictures here, but if you are interested to view the whole album, visit my facebook albums here for qualifying and here for race day. Until then, lataaa!