Don't judge me by my cover. I am not a book....

If you ever have the misfortune of bumping into me in a public space where the masses congregate, you'd be forgiven in saying "Ay, so panget naman si Nashman in person. Suplado pa."

People are aware that I use the terms 'chaka' and 'fugly' all too often to describe the undesirables in society. I would like to clarify that this does not necessarily refer to conventional beauty. I for example find Ruffa G. and Kris A. super-chaka to the max because I find their vanity too repulsive. I wonder why Kris didn't seem to inherit Ninoy's brains. What's that? Oh, it's splattered over the tarmac, you say. (Ok, a tastless joke but you get the drift.)

And there are just certain places that seemingly attract hordes of dumb ugly people. Starbucks for example is Chakapolis to me. Bitch, they charged you $2.50 for goat urine. Why on earth are you smiling?

Of course there are people who are as fugly outside as inside. Prospero Pichay and Mike Defensor quickly come to mind. Sadly, there are lots of these sorts. You would think that someone as severely 'handicapped' as them in the looks department would at least make some effort to be nice human beings. But nooooooooo.

Which brings me to what I really want to say today. The foods I love (Philippine cuisine for example) are generally ugly-looking. But it's a different matter altogether when you taste them.

I'm not a matinee idol, true. But once you get to know me as the person and not the iconic online brand, I'm confident you'll find me charming, sweet, adventurous, and submissive to certain arrangements that you might find pleasurable.


HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit closely examine our latest creation. It looks like the drooping vaginal labias of an old hooker....

...but my God. It's so good, we'll lick it anytime.

Bruschettas with olive tapenade, buffalo mozarella, and anchovies popped in the oven.

Like Rowan says, the taste kinda lingers long after you've had them.

Badabing, badaboom!

Ok. If you didn't get that last joke, it's in the same vein as:

Q:
Why did Nivea Creme?

A: Because Max Factor.

Still didn't get it? My gawd, heto na nga....