What up with that....


Zico, the Cherwell boathouse labrador....

His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit wanted to do another rowing session on the river Cherwell today in the early evening. This time they wanted to go upstream. As the weather was nice, we decided it was a good idea....


No, it's not a Shaolin Kung-Fu school. It's a co-ed boarding school for 10 year olds. Famous alumni include Tim Henman and Hugh Laurie (currently doing an American accent in the series House, a TV program I can't watch because it's too formulaic...)

HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit take the bow again. We're training for our Brazil expedition in June. So far, we've raised £836 in sponsorship, another £1000 more and we're ready to go on a two week trip...(in case you are feeling charitable, drop me an email. We can plaster your brand on our gear ala Manny Pacquiao. Pucha, kahit ipa-tattoo ko na brand nyo sa pwet ko basta mag-ambag lang kayo. Ang laban naming eto, Para sa enyo)

We have a manual rudder on our boat, but the important thing is that it works.

HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit wait in the boat as I scout the upstream route on top of a tree.

At last, I got to see the movie The Ring the other day. I wasn't paying that much attention as being a pseudo-physicist, I'm not a big believer in ghosts. That doesn't mean I don't want them to exist. It would be really fun to see one. (Hence, my fascination with Vampirism during the dark winter months).

Anyways, I had a vivid dream of that Samara girl coming out of my crappy TV set. Far from it being a nightmare where one is paralyzed with fright, I quickly ran towards her, ready to pick a fight. I totally loved the dream, her face was scary but as I said to her Bring it on bitch. I ain't afraid. I'm so happy that when I woke up I could remember most of it (as opposed to 90% of REM dreams which we have no recollection of...).


The Nashman saw the Ring tape and this is what happened to all his photographs.

Now, since I have a very short attention span, can someone frigging explain to me why Samara's still going on killing people? Why isn't the ugly brat with bad hair grateful that her body's been laid to rest? Also, why are Naomi Watts and the boy immune from the seven day curse and, and, why did they have to watch the movie together at the end????? Bakit? Why? Apay?

If you don't answer within seven days, I'll pop out of your TV set......