Pray, do tell.....



Who is in the mood to write a thesis on a beautiful day like today? We can just sit here all day and watch the tourists go by, wishing they were us, sitting here all day procrastinating.

Ugh, I wish we had face police in the square though. Lots of plain looking people wearing t-shirts and socks with sandals. What up with that? You come from the self-proclaimed "Greatest country in the world." Get some decent clothes at least.

Where are the pretty natives? Surely, God doesn't expect me to look at the mirror all day......

(Reality check: I'm as fat and fugly as the worst of them. But at least I'm wearing a classic Dunhill shirt and retro trousers. If you ignore my orc-like face, with my get-up I can at least land on page 59 of Vanity Fair. And although I believe that "Ang tae, balutin mo man ng ginto, tae pa rin", I give myself maximum points for effort in covering up my fugliness with bling.)