Tired.......



In a span of two weeks I gave three presentations and three interviews. Yesterday after my morning talk I was so drained that I did the unthinkable. I overdosed on caffeine pills and crashed when the high wore off. I must be getting old as 5 years ago when I was 20, these events were just walks in the park. (I didn't really want to get caffeine pills, I was looking for glucose tablets that long distance athletes use but it was the first thing I saw.)

When I awoke later in the evening from my caffeine pills overdose the first thing that popped in my brain was that the Tour de France was on soon. And so I decided to shave my legs. I did so quickly and automatically before pausing at my groin region. I had 10 seconds to think, Hmmm, is this necessary, I don't have a girlfriend at the moment...but then...might as well.

When I got out of the shower, very aerodynamic, with smooth legs and no pubic hair, it dawned on me "Wait, I'm actually NOT going to join the Tour de France......"

So there, the moral of the story: Don't overdose on caffeine pills. Although I must say, it's good to have completely shaved pubes. I normally only shave the ballsack. I just realised now that if you shave everything, it does look bigger...

This morning I was late for class. Not that it mattered. I was giving the class. It starts when I say it starts. O ha, taray. I ended the day with a big headache and couldn't even drink alcohol.


Shame, wine at the college today was good vintage. I had to tip my glass or our fantastic head Butler will just keep on serving the vino....

Our chef makes veggies look sexy....

Halibut.

More sugar I say....