Bagong Karanasan sa Rio Part 2: Lesbian Love


HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit see how the waves are from our room.

I wanted to be the only visitor in Rio who could say "I've never seen the Cristo Redentor monument." Unfortunately for me, Christ is perched high up in Corcovado and he can practically see you anywhere you are in this megalopolis.

It's really hard to fornicate or do pleasurable things when you know the Man himself can see you. Anyways, it's not as if he can't see you even if you draw the curtains or hide. He da Son of God, betch. There is nowhere to hide so better be good nalang. Thankfully, like most of the Cariocas, I'm a (lapsed) Catholic. We can do sinful things because we can always go to confession later. (Ah, basta I don't feel guilty basta hindi ako nananakit ng tao di tulad ni Gloria Arroyo na padasal-dasal, demonya naman.)

Anyways, I was eating fabulous melt in the mouth sashimi when the two girls at the table next to me started making out. They were fairly young. I'd say no more than 15. The other girl was sucking the other girl's thumb. Please! I'm trying to eat here! Alam ba yan ni Santo Papa?

I decided to investigate and went to a gay bar. And true enough, lots of the lesbos were not only beautiful, they were making out all over the place. They didn't even have the courtesy or decency to let me ask "Can I watch?"

I must say, I love the gay scene in Rio. In any other city, a single straight man like me would never have been allowed inside a lesbian bar. In fact, I don't think there is such discrimination here. I just happened to be in a normal Carioca bar filled with lesbians making out.

Of course, being a single man in a lesbian bar can be a lonely experience. I felt like Chopin being prevented from playing the piano knowing full well that my fingers can make beautiful music. I felt like Baskin/Robins being shown a cone of ice cream yet not being allowed to lick it. I felt like a space shuttle not being allowed to dock into the space station.......


There's a lot of thumb-sucking in Brasil. Even Robinho does it in public...

Probably the best sashimi I've tasted outside Japan.

The Nashman practices his surfing stance.

I also visited the world headquarters of H. Stern. They can pick you up from your place in an unmarked and armored Benz. It felt odd seeing all these wonderful jewelry yet be advised not to wear them in public. I realised while looking at their new collection that I'm not into gold jewelry. I was shown a watch made entirely of blue quartz and hollowed out to contain the timepiece. It was tempting but I haven't saved enough money yet. I need to work double time as a prostitute. I came out with three unpolished gems I intend to give to the Baguio silversmiths to work on, I'm thinking of making them into foreskin studs....(At da HQ, they had a big poster of Liv Tyler wearing some of their pieces. Liv Tyler was a wanking fantasy in High School. Ang ganda nya noon at ngayon. Pero, ayaw pa-arbor sa akin yung poster.)

Ice cream made of Cupuaçu and Açaí, two berries only found in the Amazon and South America.

More coffee....it's da largest coffee producer in the world.

The statue of Christ looms large over Rio.

I've been addicted to Brasilian telenovela. Come 6pm, I need to find a bar with a TV set.