Yesterday's news....



"So how high is the water level over the footpath?" I asked the man sitting on the canal locks, assuming him to be responsible for operating it, hence knows how the water levels are.

"Oh, just knee-level." said he.

This was manageable I thought, so I took off my shoes and waded in.

The water came up to my waist, soaking my shorts and the new shagedelic Bjorn Borg undies I was wearing.

"Shet na malagkit naman. Sabi mo hanggang tuhod!" I said to the man. (In English of course, "This isn't knee deep!")

The man stood up. I think he was at least 6'11" tall.

Fota, oo nga naman, hanggang tuhod lang NYA yung baha.


I said "Finish or not finished, pass your papers!" Well, it doesn't apply to Brian May who finishes his PhD earlier than me! Daya ha, sobrang late na yang thesis na yan!

Wow, he still alive. Kala ko patay na sya tulad ni Phoebe Cates.

I think I will sue the "Little Angels' Nursery School" in Baguio who forced me to learn to write with my wrong hand! See, it's genetics! I'm a natural lefthander! It's because of that very Catholic the "Right" symbolizes Good and the "Left" symbolizes "Bad" bollocks that they hang on to.

Well, surely future Harry Potter movies will have a sex scene. He's 18 and in a co-ed wizard boarding school! Surely, he has the right to work magic with his 'wand' with the ladies. If it mirrored reality, Daniel would happily sign up for 9 movies! Hermione, tingnan mo magic oh, yung wand ko palaki ng palaki...Gusto mo makita syang dumura?

The master of darkness, Ingmar Bergman has finally met the Grim Reaper. I hope he is in a better place. Everyone should see "The Seventh Seal"....


The Guardian editorial toon has death as Bush and new PM Brown as the crusader.

The Daily Telegraph 'toon has Bush playing chess with Death.