The Nashman Studies of Motion 32 : Try shoving this up your love hole!......if you can...



My good friend Lourdes, bizarrely, has a stash of Female Condoms. I tried my best to convince her, for the sake of contributing knowledge to humanity, to try it once and see how it performs in real world conditions.

She said she'd rather have unprotected sex with a hairy stranger in Hampstead Heath than wear such a very invasive device. I can't blame her, just looking at it and the instructions makes me cringe.

And how are women supposed to install this piece of latex? It kinda ruins the moment, fumbling and trying to lodge it properly. And the material is soooo thick and the lubricant so icky.

No wonder this femidom thing never really took off.


My gawd, look at those complicated instructions! It's easier for a blind man in the Philippines to get a driver's license than to plug this in a vagina!

It's has two large diameter flexible rings on both ends...

Large enough to fit a can of Guiness...

Ew, look how icky my fingers are. How can one get any sensation with this thick barrier! I think it can even stop bullets.