The Nashman Studies of Motion 33: Jumping on the bed



My girl friend J.D. said she wanted to paint me nude.

I thought, hmm, ok. (As if naman I will say no to her. She's one of my hottest friends kaya. So I'll do anything to be on her good side.)

And so as I stayed still, contorting my body into a classical posture, my heart raced with anticipation. I waited for her to undress.

I think there is nothing more erotic than a naked girl painting your portrait.

J.D. stared at me.

It turns out it was ME who was supposed to be nude.

English is such a funny language, innit?

Anyways, beds - they are made for jumping. So this is The Nashman, dangly bits and all, trying to test if this particular mattress conforms to international kid-pretending-to-be-a-professional-wrestler bed standards. Yes, there is always a child inside all of us.


weeeeeeeee!

...bombs away.....

.....incoming...

...that actually hurts....

..a perfect landing..