Bagong Karanasan sa Rio Part 4: Bitch won't lick me.


The Rio underground metro is clean and has wider trains, and very spacious platforms. It is also a conducive place for making out.

I was the only guest in the little castle at Sta. Teresa and when I got back late at night I was also home alone. Seven large rooms all to HRO Karl Willem, PA/PR Gromit, and me!

Or so we thought!

As I stumbled and fumbled in the dark hoping to make myself a drink from the bar, I realised that I had some company.

A sexy naked bitch was staring at me growling. She was quickly joined by two more figures.

I froze.

When I arrived earlier in the day, I met all the staff but NO ONE introduced me to the Rhodesian ridgebacks!

The bitch continued barking at me loudly.

And for anyone who doesn't know what Rhodesian Ridgebacks are, they are also called African Lion Hounds mainly because they are used for big game hunting and can hold lions at bay. I reckon that I'm about a quarter the size of a lion.

Fortunately, it was only the bitch who was angry. There were also a full grown male and a puppy. There was a standoff and the only way out of this scenario is to extend the back of your hand meekly to the dogs to sniff, letting them know you pose no threat. It took me a while though to choose which hand to sacrifice, my right hand, used for writing and wanking, or my dominant left hand which I use for sports. Before I could decide, the adult male jumped on me and to my great relief was only in a playful mood while the puppy tried to tear off the cuff of my impeccably ironed Dunhill shirt. (Maraming salamat sa lavandeira sa Ouro Preto, I have never seen my shirt ironed to such creaseless perfection.) The bitch remained aloof but the two dogs quickly warmed up to me and soon, I was rolling on the ground with them.


Tonight I met three very famous Brasilians, Anna Carolina, Ivette Sangalo and that guy who played Xerxes in 300 (Santoro his name is...). Again why do camera batteries die just when interesting things happen? When Ivette arrived, she was totally mobbed by fans and photographers. Some were perhaps envious and angry with me as she was standing thisclose to me and I didn't know who she was. I know now.

HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit show me my bed.

In the morning, PA/PR Gromit opened the window and mocked me with a Cristo pose. I told him to knock it off, I plan to fornicate on that bed and will close the shutters shut just so the statue can't see me when I carry out my evil deeds.

HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit show off the large minimalist living room which also serves as an art gallery. In fact the whole place is an art gallery. I have art hanging on the ceiling of my room.

HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit at the breakfast table. We have a view of the historic centre as well as the sea from here.

HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit laugh at The Nashman and last night's awkward introduction with the ridgebacks.

Now, that is a mighty fine bitch.