This is like a long drawn out telenovela....the anticlimax is killing me.



You know what I'd really like to happen?

That we'd be totally cut off and some weird scary disease from one of our biochemistry or genetics labs leaks into the flood waters then one by one people become zombies and then it's a fight to survival.

Yes, I'd love for that to happen.


The road is closed. Mutants have overrun the city. Prime Minister declares Oxbarrio a no-go zone! Military called in to shoot locals who have been 'transformed'.

I canceled my trip to the Greek Islands this year. At the rate the rain and floods are coming, we'll have our own little island here in the middle of merry old England.

Thankfully, come hell or high water, those enterprising Oriental brothers still deliver. Wah, ka-het kayo baha, kami delibah pala de luki nekosyo.

It's disgusting I know, all those trans-fats. But if it were so bad, why does it taste goodah.

Fota, fortune by yan!!!!!!!!!! It's more like a salawikain (quotation) than a fortune.