Chili and garlic sauce on top please

I was walking back to the lab this early evening when I bumped into Jude Law. He was standing outside a hotel, waiting for a nanny no doubt. I was tempted to ask "So, WHEN will you finally be biiiig in Hollywood?" but I wasn't feeling mean enough that time. He looked at me, I looked at him, nodded, and said "Apay agkita-kita ka? Kayat mo mabagsol?" (English: May you live long and prosper.)

I then had a craving for kebab.

The sages say that if you can:
1. Eat the kebab they serve here in the 'Shire, and
2. Survive your viva (thesis defense)

...you can do pretty much anything. Well, I've accomplished half.


A kebab. Disgusting but yummy. Halos ganyan rin hetsura pag inebak mo na.

*At hindi po ako humingi ng autograph or litrato. Taga-Baguio po ako, hindi kami starstruck. Kung naratnan na siguro ni Jude Law ang level ni Bella Flores, eh baka pagbigyan ko siya. He's promoting a film with Norah Jones. Well, if it was Norah who I bumped into, siempre magtitili-tili talaga ako. I will come away with her talaga.

Incidentally, it would be sooooo cool if my homie JP Loh names his firstborn son Jude. That'd be wicked.