Emeges op my new neybors.


I don't know about you but I so want to stroke the local pussy...

It dawned on me like a wet dream (you don't want to but you know you'll like it) the stressful but exciting realisation that after moving all my shite from the old place to this new home that in 4 months or so I'll have to move again.

Anyways, I cycled home early yesterday to explore my new 'hood and drink at the local public house. There weren't a lot of parokyanos, maybe because people are still recovering from last week's floods or the fact that the chef hasn't turned up yet, hence no food to go along with the tipple. Anywho, I introduced myself as the new bagong salta to the barmen. There's always a certain gravitas when you say "The usual, please" when ordering a drink so this ritual is essential.

Oh wait, I also got a call from my bank yesterday, via a call centre from Ortigas and finally! A call centre agent without a naff accent! She pronounced my name correctly and her vowels were clear and the enunciation crisp. She also flirted with me which was kinda sad because I told her that if she looked at her computer screen, she'd see that my credit card is nearly maxed out. I'm not exactly the Knight in Shining Armor who will save her from dreadful Starbucks capuccinos and late night shifts.

Today however, I got another call from another service provider, also via a call centre in my beloved Pelepens. Now, He was frigging annoying. Well, not him personally but his faux Beverly Hills 90210 accent. Now, if one has a Spanish surname, wouldn't it be safer to assume the Spanish pronunciation ? Do you have to say "Luzviminda Min-dowwww- zaaah??? To get even, I put on my best islander accent:

Agent: Sow, how aRRRe you tuh-day Mr. Tuh-leeee-dowwwwww?
The Nashman: Ah, yis, to-deh I went to charts to prey den apter dat, I go to et petsa pay....


Now that the floods have receded, my canoe has been stranded. Dang it, I need to drag it over those nettles.

Da saykel pat to my new pleys. Dat es Iplee (Iffley) lak, site of one of da perst turnpike locks along da River Thames (1632)

Da pub were yu can go to get sam drenk, yu no?...

Insayd da pub wet da bar on da lep.

I normally don't drenk lager but et's sats a waste to order a botel of Chatow LaFeet wen yu es alone.

Me making wiwi in da CR op da pub.

Da mathematical bredge, copied prom Cambridge. Op kors, when I was en Cambredge I also pointed out dat ALL bredges are mathematical, so da label es redondant.