Zdrastvuite, Dasvidania. Ukinana umapal ak ya.

My legs are tired, in a good and refreshing way. Walked around the city showing my Canadian friends around. They've just left for London, then two weeks in Germany before flying to Yekaterinburg, on the foot of the Ural Mountains to teach English or whatever it is they have to do there to support their Russian fascination.
I'm frigging envious.
Recently, Manila has waived visa requirements for Russians travelling to the Philippines. Sadly, this entry requirement is not reciprocal, mainly because our Foreign Affairs office is incompetent. Count the number of Filipino ambassadors, more than half are political appointees. A couple don't even speak the language of their host country. (Naku aminin, yang mga talunang congressman ginagawang ambassador, wa namang alam sa foreign service.)
I wish I were a bit younger like my friends. I have a very narrow window of opportunity to ride the Trans Siberian train.
Funny, my spam mail folder is full of proposals of marriage from Russian girls. If only they knew that the only caviar I can afford is that harvested from bangus.
I gave my friends an exclusive tour of the gems of Oxbarrio.
Aaaaanyways, A-levels exam results are out. Sa mga not in the know, these are exams you have to take after 'high school', the number of A's you get determines which courses you can take in university, if they accept you at all.

This geek got 7 A grades and 3 AEA's (optional questions). O ha, tatlo lang hinihingi, sampu sinagot ng mokong.
The passing rate is trending north prompting educators to worry that the degree of difficulty of exams are not up to par. Nagtataka sila bakit parami ng parami ang pumapasa. Bakeeet? Ibig sabihin, parang lokohan nalang ang A-level exams tulad ng entrance exam sa The Ateneo or UPCAT. Pwede rin namang dahilan eh baka ang dating miyembro ng Philippine Board of Nursing ay nagbenta ulit ng leakage.