The Nashman Studies of Motion 34: Annie, Ihanda na ang Blue Hawk

I'm considering moving to Japan next year. I figure it's closer to Mongolia and the ASEAN which I have not extensively explored.

I'm envious when friends say "We have just cycled across Vietnam." or "Look at me, I'm on Everest Base Camp." or "I had the most amazing massage in Bangkok. Who knew being squished by boobies was so therapeutic?" (Incidentally, Clinton, the postcard you sent me from Everest Base Camp has not yet arrived. Siguro marami ng Pinoy sa Royal Mail, nagkakandawalahan na mga sulat eh.)

Japan would be a good base. Excellent and healthful food, cutting edge art, high-tech gadgets that don't work anywhere else, plus superheroes in colour-coordinated costumes (Bioman, hello) who perform elaborate calisthenics before pushing a red button.

I will fit right in. In fact, do I need to convince anyone of my skills?

The evil lying cheating bitch Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and her legion of idiotic minions (Gonzalez, Defensor, Esperon) are destroying downtown Tokyo....


GMA the Evil Hobbit: Thiiiiime Ish-pace Warp, ngayun din!!! Shigi shigi, shigi shigi uuuwa...

Fear not! The Nashman is here!

Dare da! Hikari afureru sekai ni
Dare da! Arashi wo okosu no wa
Mabushii taiyou wo kakusu kuroi kumo wo
Fukiharau no sa Ai to yuuki de

Kimi mo hashire Kimi mo tatakae
Omoikiri akaruku Sakebe warae
"Buruu Furasshu!"
Shaidaa Mamorou ze
Shaidaa Utsukushii chikyuu wo
Uchuu Keiji Shaidaa

Siempri opening song muna. Aakyat ba si Pacquiao sa ring without the soundtrack?


Nampucha, opening arrive palang nakakawindang na.

Suntok then karate chop. Haaai.

The Power Palad. Mga pamatay na moves.

The Nashman prepares to fly....

Look, ets a berd, ets a plane....