Why The Nashman needs a camera with a powerful Zoom Lens: Exhibit C

I'm telling y'all. Unless you start donating serious money for a new camera with 10X optical zoom, I'm going to bombard you all with mediocre images.


View from my lab 1. Let's go topless! The Nashman only has 4x zoom. He won't see the peak markers!

View from my lab 2. I hope The Nashman is taking a clear picture! It's such a waste to flash him without leaving photo evidence.

Broad street 1. I hope The Nashman takes a photo of my assets.

Broad Street 2. Me walking the twins so The Nashman can take a picture.

South Bank 1. Auditionees for Crying Ladies 2.

South Bank 2. Nag-ahit pa ako ng legs ha dahil ayaw ko makunan ng litrato na hindi makinis ang legs. Sayang, 4x lang zoom ni Nashman, kahit ibukaka natin ala rin.

Tate Modern. Dios ko, dalawang pares ng kambal. Huwag mong ilayo mga mata mo sa kanila. Paano sila mababantayan kung 4x lang zoom mo?