CHEER UP YOU MISERABLE FUCKS......


...when you are in deep shit, jibes and insults are the least of your worries.

I was bitching about having to fast yesterday for this early morning's hospital appointment to have my blood cholesterol, body-mass index, resting heartbeat, and adipose tissue blood vessel tests done to some random old lady. Being the uzisero Flip that I am, I asked the old lady her current state of health.

"I had a tumour taken out of my brain" she enthused. "Oh, I'm sorry...." said I, embarassed. "Oh, no worries, the doctors told me that I had 6 years to live after the operation, and here I am twelve years later" she beamed.

I immediately felt so silly complaining about having to wake up early.

My test results aren't available yet but I was assured by the research nurse that I probably aced it, except for the disgusting 1 month pregnancy protruding from my stomach.

In fact, two weeks ago my EEG results were also very positive. It was no ordinary EEG as the measurements were taken in an isolation chamber, wires connected to my skull, and I had to accomplish a series of decision-making tasks flashed on a computer screen. My measured reaction times were short and my accuracy above average.

All I need now is a radioactive spider.......


In Praise of Rugby: (a game invented by a former student at my college)


Violent Aussies try to mug a brother.

Namibians doing the same to a leprechaun...

It's mine.....mine.....mine....

When you hold on to your dreams and work hard, no one's going to take it away from you...(naks, nasobrahan yata ako ng inspirational eklat today. I think I'll go back to checking those diplomas.)

Q: How do you stop pickpockets along the Champs Elysees/Trafalgar Square/EDSA?
A: Uy, Kabayan, ikaw pala!

A Filipino, a Bumbay, and a Tsekwa walk into a bar. The bartender says "What's this? A joke?"

Q: Why is it impossible to plant bombs in Philippine airports?
A: Because Filipino customs officials are quick to steal any unattended bags.