Rainy....

It's monsoon season in Inglatera again. I was so wet this morning.

One of my students today is Ilonggo. I would not have known he is Flipinoy based on his facial features or name had he not taken off his jacket to reveal he was wearing the most ridiculous thing you can wear to my class - a frigging sando with "Boracay" in big muthafucking bold neon letters in front plus the mandatory profile of a coconut tree. (Ang hitad, nakasando sa klase habang bagong plantsa ang aking suot na Balenciaga. Take note, autumn 2007 collection pa.)

Anyways, I'm happy that unlike other mongrels, he's not in the Philippines right now hawking his Eurasian features as an "artista" or an EDSA billboard underwear model. He didn't do so well in lab today and I was tempted to fail him but as I said, I'd rather he finish his physics degree first than become an artista.


Wala kang katolad Manny....

It's amazing how much alcohol we consume in The Mansion. I'm disappointed with our wine selection though. I guess it behooves me to expose my housemates to the finer things in life. I can't blame them, I'm the Kuya in the house and they are only in their early 20s.

One of my housemates is having love life problems. I listened sympathetically to her heartache, to tales of unrequited love, to whatnot and when she asked for my advice I looked her in the eye and said "Do I fucking look like Helen frigging Vela to you?".


Hoy, iwas-iwasan mo nga ang pagtuwad-tuwad. Nakakalibog ka naman.