It's not like I is a stalker.....

....after all, I grew up in Baguio where it's rude to make titili-tili to 'celebrities'. I think people there look down on you when you start acting like a deranged fanatic in the presence of some 'famous' personality.

It's changing now. The last time I bumped into the Z-listers, they were having a charity golf tournament at the Club (Goma Cup yata). There were groupies on the fringes of the greens shouting and screaming at the so-called 'celebs'. (Obvious ba na hindi sila taga-banbantay?)

Aaaaanyways, I was laughing my ass out when I picked up this tourism leaflet. I'm like "Eh?". Kumbaga, does it follow that porke't, say, sa Balibago, Laguna nakatira si Megastar Superferry eh sapat na dahilan na iyon para gawing tourist attraction ang naturang lugar?

Hmmm, I made kilatis the flyer to see kung ilan na ba sa mga 'famous' people na ito ang aking naka-inuman........

Alam nyo naman sa ating mga Pinoy, it's not what you know, but who you know.....(kahit ginto pa yang diploma mo at nag perst honor ka, wala kang chance sa boplaks na pamangkin ni Mayor Pulpol sakaling nag-aaply kayo para sa isang position.)

So who among these peeps are my homies, yo.