The issue that won't go away.....

Must adjust my spam filter to trash all email messages with the word 'petition' and 'desperate' in them. God, who are these people and who the fuck in my contact list put my name on mass email?

The really funny thing was, and I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP, at cocktails today, who stood next to me? An executive from Disney/ABC network!!!!!! (Lord, ang galing ng timing mo ha.) 

I told him a couple of nice Filipino jokes (about how blind people can easily get driver's licenses in the Philippines, hilarious if incorporated in one of their tv series!), one or two Bumbay jokes (something to do about 5-6 and umbrellas), and why the Chinese student we were expecting hasn't arrived yet (he still had to finish sewing his quota of Gap t-shirts before being allowed on the boat). 

Polish plumber jokes? So last year. Bring on the merry band of Flips.

Offensive comedy that plays on funny racial stereotypes? Bring em on.