Tato



I sat next to Kerry at a neuroscience lecture. We were sat in front but were whispering to each other. I asked if she was still living in sin with her current boypren. I told her to call me once they break up, she can live with me, and that I still love her.....

Then she said "Look, the speaker has a small tattoo on his bald head, above the left ear..." She continued "It looks like the Czech flag, two horizontal bands with a triangle on the leftside." I was intrigued, the speaker didn't look Czech (more like Czech-wa), and so I leaned forward and stared at the tattoo. Oh my gawd, potang-ena. Et's da Pelepen flag! The speaker was/is Flipinoy like me! Ay kabayan pala.

"Make sure you hold on to your purse" I whispered back to Kerry. "The man has a coloured tattoo of our Pelepen flag, nevermind that he is pre-occupied giving the lecture. He might be a member of Oxo or Sigue-sigue gang. These guys are quick."

I wanted to talk to the speaker after his seminar but from the corner of my eye I saw someone who looked like Nelson Mandela. All things being equal, I thought it was way cooler to chat to someone who looked liked Nelson Mandela.....



I've been swamped with 'feelers' or mga parinig: Nash, when will you ever invite me to your fabulous dinner parties?....ask acquaintances as if doing a soliloquy in a Shakespeare play whenever I'm around them. Hmm, I think I've pretty much invited everyone to some Nashman party or another. So if you've never been invited, it can only be due to one or all of the following:

1. You're fugly, not necessarily in looks, it may be in personality. Why on earth would I want to be seen in an event with you? Aba, huwag mo ng itanong kung bakit hindi ka nadala sa mga gimik. Tumingin ka nalang sa salamin.

2. If you happen to be Filipino AND vegetarian for non-health reasons. Hay naku, mga pagkukunwari. Flipinoys are big animal lovers! We love pork, we love beef, we love deep fried birds, and everything in-between.

3. You are not fugly and you are not vegetarian for non-health reasons but for some inexplicable fluke of nature, we just happen to hate you. Huwag mo ng itanong kung baket. Basta hindi ka lang namin talaga trips. Mag happy meal ka nalang sa Jollibee, may libre toy pa.


What's this? Cost cutting? Why is the second course not a big slab of red meat?? Surely we need to protect the whales/dolphins by not fishing their food. It's those methane-producing cattle we should eat!

Tiramisu. Kalahating istrawberry??????? Ukin-nas na. Pidpiduten mi laeng ta istrubiri ed Wangal ya.

After dinner port. (Walang ganyan sa college ni Ashley.)

What a better way to end the day than a very moving documentary from the Beeb. They are not 'disabled'. If ordinary folks can shag, so can they.