Can someone please be a sugar Mommy/Daddy to me and buy me a print of this portrait of Dubya



In anticipation of The Nashman's big Malu Fernandez day, when I finally get a job and officially become a maong jacket-wearing OFW, where presumably I'd have enough money to rent a proper flat instead of living in squalor in student housing, I'm casually searching for artwork to adorn the walls of said flat.

Fortunately, Brit artist Jonathan Yeo has exactly the piece de resistance that would look good in any room. He is selling limited edition prints of his portrait of our favourite pretzel-eating teletubbie, George W. Bush......



...which is on close inspection actually made up of cuttings from naturist magazines!


Detail of Dubya's left eye.

Quick! I want to get this! This is waaaaay more interesting than a lousy Last Supper or the Big Spoon and Fork with matching capiz and seashell wallclock that adorns most Pinoy dining areas!


Detail of Dubya's right ear.

The models are seething with anger of course! Who wouldn't!