Lilibeth is back....with a vengeance...mmmmm


Cate as Lissy I. Hotness. I got my premiere invites and I is raring to go. Cate is the best thang to come out of Oz since Kylie's bum.

Elizabeth: The Golden Age involves the era when England was bankrupt and Philip II was sending libidinous monks to the Philippines. Ah, don't you miss the glory days of beloved Espana? I hold no grudges mi amigos, afterall you guys didn't get up the Cordilleras until it was too late and Uncle Sam came marching in.

Don't cha love how specific Brit movie classifications are? And what's this? An English period drama produced by a French studio? Treason! Whatever, they're both good at making costume dramas....and since this is a Frenchie production, will Cate show her boobies????

I also got invited to a private viewing of Mayumi Masaya's art installation. Sadly, HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit are unable to make it on the 29th. Hopefully we can still see it during its public run. We don't mind mingling with the civilians anyway.

The placebo effect works! Come, let me insert my healing needle! Dumudura pa!

This obviously refers to Filipinos. I was in the queue at Sainsbury's the other day when this kababayan pretended not to notice the long line and jumped in front. Hay naku, so Pinoy. (Obvious na Pinoy kasi Gap ang damit.)