Slow Monday


Quick, there's a Pinoy hiding in them bushes. Act dead.

I'm feeling so lethargic today that if Stephen Hawking challenged me to a sack race, he'd win easily.

I guess it's the malnutrition from eating a carbohydrate rich and reconstituted meat diet. Vegetables are so expensive in these parts and I've taken for granted that back in Benguet we have an oversupply of edible shrubbery growing in the backyard. Sayote, lettuce, red cabbage, pandan leaves, strawberries, chili. You name it, we have it for free.

How is it that 500g of disgusting sausage costs more than a bundle of spinach here? Fifteen more days, fifteen more days before my grant application gets acted on....

Look! A Britney Spears sighting!


Baka ka mapautot ng Toxic sa upong ganyan.

The new dance move. Iba talaga epekto gutom sa akin. Ang mga pangit gumaganda sa paningin. (May hitsura fez niya pero kasing puti sya ni Kris Aquino. Yuck.)