An exclusive look at what happens behind closed doors of The Nashman's Sorority

Probably the most idiotic description of a Fraternity.

"The Sigma Rho was never founded, it has existed since time immemorial"
"The Word of the Grand Archon is law"

I kid you not, these are the words of wisdom from a law fraternity in the Philippines, particularly UP Diliman, bastion of future corrupt politicians. Explains a lot why we have shit lawyers. You'd think they'd have better slogans...

I myself belong to a sorority but we have big love-ins instead of senselessly violent initiation rites


The Nashman and one of the more violent part of my sorority's initiation ceremony where I was forced to wear a pink jumper.

Between my legs, the dreaded tongue tickle. Most neophytes fail this test of character.

We lesbian sisters use our tongue a lot, hence our sorority logo...

Two of my sisters show the proper way use the finger in public