Areola? Devo engoli-los inteiros?


Starting the samba training young. The Nashman was the baddest man on the dancefloor. Shakira? Sino sya? The Nashman's kembots and shoulder shakes were whack and made him popular with the locals.

"Do you want some areola?" said the girl. I thought it was some cultural thing for Brazilian girls to offer their areolas to strangers. Before I could touch the rosary in my pocket to give me the strength to resist temptation, she quickly produced her areola for me to have.

It turns out she meant "acerola" juice (Barbados cherry). It was yummy.

I have given up trying to learn more Portuguese. It's the nasal vowels that make it difficult for me. Sometimes I can get away with Spanish but Portuguese is not like Tagalog kung ano ang baybay sya rin ang bigkas. I'll read the words but the pronunciations are totally counterintuitive to me. Anyways, for as long as I can greet people, say thank you, order liquor, and tell women how beautiful they are, I've been surviving very well.


I didn't come to Brasil to be online, but to live the good life. Thankfully, with my modified Oxbarrio-issued carbon fibre encased satellite receiver laptop, I can read emails and post anywhere. My bowel movements have been very satisfying, good consistency, sink to the bottom, Pacific Naval fleet quantities because the food is very good here. Lots of fruits and dishes similar to Da Pelepens. I like how they cook the rice here.

Let me be honest that I've been a bit desensitised to the presence of beautiful girls, I won't necessarily stop whatever I'm doing at the moment because some pretty girl is walking by. Yet, there was this one girl yesterday and, whew, my jaw just dropped at her very captivating face. She glided gracefully to the water fountain and took a drink. I didn't have time to do the "I'm a tourist and I'm lost, could you help me?" modus operandi and she quickly disappeared into one of the many sidestreets. (Pasensya na I'm slow, di kse ako sanay humabol ng umaandar na bus sa Edsa. Idiay Baguio, it's rude for the jeep not to stop properly to allow the passengers to board properly and take a seat.)

Anyways, I did the next best thing and took a drink from the same water fountain. I took my tongue out and kissed the very faucet she drank from. Shet, dinalaan ko ng husto ang faucet. I was like a St. Bernard drinking water in the Sahara. O ha, diba? Para na rin kaming naghalikan. Pao, counted na yun diba? Para na rin naging kami.


I thought I had seen Baroque, but the churches here are waaaaaaaaaay over the top. There are 18 Baroque Churches in Ouro Preto each trying to outdo each other in the amount of embellishments made of Gold. Last night I attended a baroque concert and eye flirted with Violinist number 3. Grabe, sobrang ganda nya. Sana we bump into each other again.

His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit found a proper Cacharia!!!!!!!!! Kaysaya saya! It's a small bar that has 100 varieties of this sugar cane nectar of delight. Mmmmmmm, we loves it as much as I love my mother! The best part is that no matter how much you drink, it doesn't give you a bad hangover!


Tuloy po kayo. Tagay, tagay mga repapaps.

HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit's goal is to taste every bottle.

I had Sex on the Mountain for a start. Ay, kastoy gayam ti biag ti minero ditoy. Nag-imasen.

47% alcohol by volume

My cocktail number 2.

Cocktail number 3. I need to renew my AA membership.....