An exclusive sneak peak.....

....because not everyone can come in....



Hi, my name is Oddjob, you might know me from the 007 film Goldfinger. Yes, my bowler hat has razor sharp edges...



Champagne and canapes in the morning? I'll have me some of that....



President Jim Carter and the last Guv'nor of Hong Kong...



Chris: That Nashman is going to be kicked out from this university soon.
Jimmy: Good. I need some help with Habitat for Humanity...



CIA Agent Number 1: You'd think they wouldn't be so obvious. Sunglasses. Check. Dark Suit. Check. Earphones with curly wires. Check.



CIA Agent Number 2: Like in the movies, she was just speaking on a microphone attached to her cuff. Two mocha lattes and black coffee to go please.....



Simon, standing in front of CIA Agent 1. This is my last week in office and Simon replaces me. He made me a bet that he'll serve longer than I did. Dream on. No one clings longer to office (no matter how ceremonial and insignificant) than a Filipino.



Today's line up includes the author A.S. Byatt...



The Nashman's legacy is introducing Arnis to these parts....



Baron Chris, our Chancellor, and European Commissioner. Bizarrely, I'm thinking corn on the cob. Yummy!...



The 39th President of that country between Canada and Mexico....


Because we really really like dressing up and going around the square.....