I just woke up. I don't remember a thing.....


Britney Spears and Tim.

After drinks at the Jericho, we ended up at college making an anatomically correct phallus...Sabi ko, ganyan kabaluktot yung hugis ng akin pero hindi sya ganyan kakulay ha. Kaymangging kayumanggi!

..and then at midnight, I said something along the lines of "Let's crash over to my place!" HRO Karl Willem looks bewildered "Who these peeps?"

HRO Karl Willem nevertheless throws one good impromptu parteeeeh. Boy Scout, kunam man, laging handa! Tikas katawan! Bayang Magiliw palagi! I'm so natutunaw sa iyong titig ha.

May I have your attention please. And now, for the main event The Nashman plays his organ....

CSI Oxbarrio. "Grissom, we got lots of semen here...."

Morning at the scene of the crime. I need to call in the cleaners. Ang lagkit nung floor ha!

Guilia shows off her tongue piercing.

After a wild night, I show the girls my bird.

Italian shoes are just so sexy. I must go back to see my la mia ragazza soon! Nagsukatan na kami. Tama lang size ko. uNano pa rin pero tama lang..

The party moves on to Andalucia, Verona, then Sydney. See y'all there. Alam nyo naman, kaya maraming nagmamahal sa akin dahil give lang ako ng give. I lab you lucky!

Later today, after shrugging a massif hangover, I asked dear Tedi to iron the dress I got. I've been living with girls for so long, I thought I'd be one for a change. Para naman ma-fi-peel ko ang mga nararamdaman nila. I can wear this nice dress and go "Taba ng talangka kayo dyan...Taba ng talangka?" Dont'cha like my new dress? Hindi yan pipitsuging Primark or Marks & Spencer, Lanvin yan!