Recuperating....

I visited my GP today. He knows too well that I'm a difficult person.

"So what can I do for you today?"
asked he.
"I've been sick for three weeks." said I.

He diagnosed me as having a viral infection. I told him I didn't come to him to be told what I already know.

"Wave your magic wand and make it go away." I urged.
"I can give you a prescription but we both know it's not going to make a difference. You'll just have to wade it out." said my beloved doctor.

He then gives me a lecture on history.

"You know, in the olden times if you were a member of the aristocracy, the cure would be for you to spend 6 months in a country estate."
"Hush! I don't have six months. Besides, my country estate is in Buguias, Benguet and that's 10,000 miles away."

I know there is a psychosomatic element to this malaise.

It's hard to be sick and alone.

Mmm, more Chinese take-away. I need me some MSG since I can't get any TLC around here...


Who dares cast juju on The Nashman will soon feel my wrath. My loyal army of the dead will arise from the bowels of the earth to haunt you...