Me and my new tsinelas.....we go places.


Mas okey pa sa alright. HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit admire my new Brasilian Havaianas Flipflops. Oh ha, hende na Spartan yan. The next time some pretentious hotel in Manila tells me "Bawal tsinelas sa lobby", isasampal ko sa mukha nya ang flipflops ko. Actually, in my old university, SLU, bawal rin naka-tsinelas doon. Ewan kung baket eh tropical country naman tayo. Mabaho nga actually paa ng mga nasa admin doon dahil kahit summer naka-medyas pa rin. Mura lang Havaianas dito, 400 pesoses.

Is there anything healthier than lunch of guavas, sweetened papaya, and rice with mango sauce? Kaya naman ang aking ebak, tamang tama lang ang size at tigas. Di nga kumukulubot noo ko habang ume-ebs.

HRO Karl Willem, PA/PR Gromit, and The Nashman visited four churches today. We suffered from baroque overdose.

I can't believe I'm the only Flipinoy in Da Village. Oh ha, when I sign under hometown I ALWAYS put "Baguio". Hinde ako tulad ng iba na pa-feeling na tumira lang sa Oxbarrio ng 4 weeks eh naging hometown na nya yun ayon sa kanyang Friendster profile. I'm proud to be a product of the mean slums of New Lucban. Just keeping it real 'yo. Apay agin-agin lalaing ka kadi?, palpalek tupay ta rupam.

The Nashman pa-artistic eklat sa isang cafe. Nampucha, yang mga taong nagpapa-self self portrait na yan ay dapat ikulong sa kwartong yari sa salamin. There are some good travel blogs out there like, say Coconuter or Ivan Henares, but must they always put their faces in the picture??? Look me with a monument, me with another monument, oh me with more monuments, oh it's me again. Pero to be fair to these two guys, at least 90% of the frame is not obscured by their faces unlike someone I know whose mugshots are apparently travel pictures. Saan dyan yung monument eh mukha mo lang naman laman??? I guess there is nothing wrong with it, but it's just a personal preference. Actually to be honest, why is it that ugly people like to take self-portraits?? Hindi ba sila kinikilabutan? If yo have it, flaunt it. Pero kung wala, pwidi va, tumabi ka nalang...

It's a test of nerve as The Nashman and a Beetle-driving granny have a tense stand-off in the middle of the mean streets of Ouro Preto.

Before going for pre-dinner drinks, then dinner, then after dinner drinks, then more drinks, HRO Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit have a relaxing afternoon tea. Brasilian girls are really pretty. Atsaka masyado sila touchy-feely ha. Inday, baket naka-holding hands na tayo habang naglalakad? Ano nga pala pangalan mo? Wala na akong ma-sabi. Actually, shut up nalang ako diba dahil who am I to complain??? And the live music is also excellent.