Still sick, slept all day!


PA/PR Gromit sniffs kamote-q. Yummy. Good food while watching French film "Novo". We must warn males not to eat kamote if your girlfriend/wife intends to give you a prostate massage. It can get icky and it's not a member of the 'musical food' for nothing.....I remember this one time, in band camp......

HRO Karl Willem, PA/PR Gromit, and the recuperating Nashman watching Hannibal: The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Any man sicko enough to bring North African elephants from Spain, over the Alps, then to Cannae to give the Roman army one of its worst defeats deserves Respect, yo.

Disgusting. This is nothing but sugar. This is why we is faaaaaaat.



AND FINALLY, SOMETHING SHOCKING. A BLAST FROM THE PAST........Pota, inatake naman ako sa poso nung binuksan ko email ko kanina.


This was taken 5 years ago, when I was only sweet 19. I just got off the boat from Las Islas Filipinas to study at Cambarrio University. I was so promdi I didn't know what a dental dam is. And before someone uses this picture to blackmail me. Yes, that Chinky Igorot in bad fashion was me. I didn't have glasses back then. I only realised I needed them when I was on top of the Eiffel tower one spring evening and my friend told me "Look! That must be the red light district." All I could see were blurry avenues. It wasn't until I borrowed my friend's spectacles that I saw the difference. Even from the Eiffel Tower, you could definitely see the 'women of pleasure' standing by the brothel doors a mile away. My eyesight was that baaaaaad.


Shet. I look so Totoy! And what is that I'm wearing! It looks like RTW! (Ano yan, Penshoppe or Bench? Eww.) This was sent to me by my former housemate Julia. (Boy, did we have some fun.) I should dig up some old pictures of my room. One of my walls completely had floor to ceiling mirrors! I kid you not. It was so kinky. Anyways, due to botched plastic surgery, alcohol-, drug-, and self abuse (including excessive Onanism in front of those floor to ceiling mirrors), I now look so haggard and fugly. I look 40. I need some mojo back to bring me back to the pink of health.