Don't worry kiddo, I have my eyes on you.


Someone to watch over you....

As a service to humanity, The Nashman has taken upon himself the noble duty of being a guardian angel to the beautiful people of this land that God has blessed so much. (Masarap kasi ang give ng give. Ang aking sarili, alay ko sa inyo.)

Just another day in Archangel Nashman's life....


Let The Nashman bridge the gap. Only he can tell the left from the right. (Para akong coconut jam, handang maging palaman sa gitna.)

Just call on me, I'll be there. (Handa ako magpasabog ng load para sa iyo.)

I won't let the sun go down on you babe. (Kung madilim man sa gabi, kapahin mo lang ako.)

Walk on by. (Mga titah, kahit hindi ako si Madame Auring, alam kong meron syang magandang hinaharap.)

You won't have to wait for long, The Nashtrain's a'coming. (Angkas agad para makarami tayo ng pasada.)

I'm good to the last drop. (Sige Neneng, dilaan mo ng husto at lasapin ang katas.)

I won't give up on you baby, so don't turn your back on me...(Matino akong tao, hindi kita titirahin ng patalikod.)